BOOK A VISIT
It's quick and easy to book an appointment to view our environments...
Frequently asked questions:
* Must I visit before booking. It is strongly recommended for nursery places & essential for primary & senior places. Exceptions are for parents living abroad but please make every effort to visit prior to your child starting at OMS. Please remember that we require a term's notice of your intention to cancel a place once booked and contract signed. That means you will be charged a term's fees if you don't give us correct notice.
* Do you have places? To enquire about availability please email email@example.com. We usually require 2 to 3 terms notice for a place, however places do crop up mid term so there are sometimes ways we can offer your child a place - especially if you are flexible with days.
* Can you tell if there is a place before I visit? Sometimes, but we do not know when we will receive applications from parents that have already visited so cannot guarantee that a place will be free.
* what is your minimum nursery school place? 3 days each week, 8.30am to 3.00pm. This is in line with Oxfordshire LEA's recommendations.
*Is there a cost to apply? Yes, an £80.00 non refundable registration fee. (This is only returned if we cannot offer you the place required.) There is also a deposit fee of £270 which is returned on your first term's invoice. So the total fee payable on application is £350.00.
* How long is the visit? Around 40 minutes. You may always arrange another viewing if you would like to see more.
* Can I contact you before I visit? Yes, but we all teach so we are not always available. Email is best in the first instance, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try and reply as soon as possible.
* What if I need to cancel an appointment. It's easy, just go to the confirmation email we sent you when you booked a visit and click the cancel link at the end. After your visit you will get an email to follow things up - it's really helpful if you give us your feedback, even if you decide we are not the school for you!
At Forest Farm Nursery, Primary & Senior School...
Primary & Senior School appointments: KATIE TOWNSEND ( Principal) BOOK appointments DURING TERM TIME
Forest Farm Montessori Nursery: To see Rita Skitt during term please book Book appointments DURING TERM TIME HERE
Forest Farm Create Holiday & After School Club: Book appointment DURING TERM TIME HERE
At Wolvercote Montessori Nursery ...
Wolvercote Montessori Nursery: To see Emma Collett (Wolvercote Supervisor) during term time please book HERE
If none of these appointment times work for you please let us know here, email@example.com