Iffley Montessori nursery has moved to a new exciting home! We are delighted to have a wonderful central new premises that is ideal for parents living and working and studying near the city centre.
The nursery is a short walk from the University's Administration buildings and near good shops and restaurants making it an ideal location.
Did you know? St Giles was a patron saint for the homeless. The Gatehouse, a charity that provides food for homeless people operates in the premises from 5pm every weekday. We're proud to play our part in keeping the St Giles community thriving.
Central Oxford Montessori Nursery
The new nursery is situated at St Giles Parish Rooms on the Woodstock Rd opposite Browns Restaurant. Approval to use the St Giles was granted in May 2015. We're delighted to announce the opening of the new nursery from September 2015 onwards. The group has got off to a great start with a lovely group of children.
Some images taken between April showers... We're very excited about the pergola area, as well as nice space for play a section will be dedicated to offering a social space and community Cafe.
We are already taking bookings so please let us know quickly if you wish to secure a place for your child. The nursery is very small with a maximum occupancy of only 24 children.
Applying for a place
Please use the online application form if you are NOT APPLYING as a student or employee of the University of Oxford.
University Partnership Places - these are available and fees are discounted by 5%. In this first instance you should make an application through Child Care Services / HERE
*Places are very limited for children under 3 years of age.
Contact us / any general questions about places before you book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting the nursery.
To view Central Oxford Montessori Nursery please book an appointment HERE.
- The building is wonderfully central - a stones throw from Little Clarendon Street!
- We have a lovely new play space
- There is also talk about a start and end of day Cafe for parents and local people to enjoy a drink / this is a future plan!
What will not change?
- Iffley's wonderful teaching team is coming with us - most crucial of ALL!
- Our FANTASTIC NEW OFSTED reports also travels with us too - hooray and thanks to the team again for their professional and brilliant care.
- Fees remain the same, as do holidays and times though there is scope at the new premises to extend the day for parents working longer hours.
- The After school club bus will collect children from the new nursery location and return to central Oxford at the end of the day!